Where is the link, Carlos?

On 24/06/15 07:18, Carlos Alonso wrote:
This article from Spotify Labs is a really nice write up of migrating SQL (Postgres in this case) to Cassandra

Carlos Alonso | Software Engineer | @calonso <https://twitter.com/calonso>

On 23 June 2015 at 20:23, Alex Popescu <al...@datastax.com <mailto:al...@datastax.com>> wrote:

    On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 12:13 PM, Marcos Ortiz <mlor...@uci.cu
    <mailto:mlor...@uci.cu>> wrote:

        2- They used heavily C# in a Microsoft-based environment, so I
        need to know if the .Net driver is ready to use for production

    The DataStax C# driver has been used in production for quite a
    while by numerous users. It is the most up-to-date, feature rich, and
    tunable C# driver for Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise.

    Anyways, if there's anything missing we are always happy to
    improve it.

    (as you can see from my sig, I do work for DataStax, but the above
    is very true)

-- Bests,

    Alex Popescu | @al3xandru
    Sen. Product Manager @ DataStax