Hi,

So since, I upgraded to 2.2-rc2 I get the CASSANDRA-9643 warning :

WARN  o.a.c.i.s.f.b.BigTableWriter - Compacting large partition XXXX bytes

Some of my partitions may have ~20 millions of rows, while others may have
only a few hundreds of rows. It may grow up to 300 millions of rows per
partition in a near futur, leading to very huge partition (50~80 GB I
think).

I create my sstable manually when I have a big number of rows, so I don't
go through commitlog/memtables.

I want to know what kind of issue I may encounter with big partition
containing such a number of rows ? because now, I don't see problem on the
database when I insert or query these big partitions. However, I didn't
last it run a long time so may be problem may occurs during compaction ?