From: Carlos Alonso [mailto:i...@mrcalonso.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 5:23 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cassandra Summit 2015 Roll Call!

Hi guys.

I'm already here and I'll be the whole Summit. I'll be doing a live demo on
Thursday on troubleshooting Cassandra production issues as a developer.

This is me!! https://twitter.com/calonso/status/646352711454097408

Carlos Alonso | Software Engineer | @calonso<https://twitter.com/calonso>

On 22 September 2015 at 15:27, Jeff Jirsa