We have recently created production ready Cassandra clusters and we are
currently trying to create and implement a robust Backup/Restore process.

We are hosting our Cassandra VMs in AWS and we understand the Snapshot process,
but we are unclear on the best way to get Snapshots backed up off the server
and if all nodes need to be Snapshotted, and have the snapshots and tokens
backed up.

Can anyone share their DR setups and maybe an overview of how you would recover
if you lost your entire cluster?

Thanks!
Jason Turner
HostedOps Engineer | Hosted Operations | 503.416.5080 (d) | 541.281.8084 (c)
Located in the Worldwide Headquarters | Portland, Oregon
Web<http://www.viewpointcs.com/> |
Twitter<http://twitter.com/?lang=en&logged_out=1#!/viewpointcs> |
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viewpoint-Construction-Software/136832286362300>
 | Linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jason-turner/4b/879/469> |
Pinterest<http://pinterest.com/viewpointcs/> |
Google+<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/101084529691967295556/101084529691967295556/posts>
[cid:image001.png@01D104CB.504ADA10]
This email and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you
are not the named recipient, or have otherwise received this communication in
error, please delete it from your inbox, notify the sender immediately, and do
not disclose its contents to any other person, use for any purpose, or store or
copy them in any medium. Thank you for your cooperation.