I think that this is a normal behaviour as you shut down your seed and then
reboot it. You should know that when you start a seed node it doesn't do
the bootstrapping thing. Which means it doesn't look if there are changes
in the contents of the tables. In here in your tests, you shut down node A
before doing the inserts and started it after. So you node A doesn't have
the new rows you inserted. And yes it is normal to have  different values
of your query each time. Because the coordinator node changes and therfore
the query is executed each time on a different node ( when  node B answers
you've got 15 rows and WHE  node A does you have 10 rows)