Dear Lorina,

Thank you very much for your answer and to your support team.
I understand why you won't document the special case RF = N = 3. Thank you for clarifying this special case.

I've found this answer from Marcus Eriksson stating that autocompaction should be reenabled after the migration:
https://www.mail-archive.com/user@cassandra.apache.org/msg40305.html

It would be nice to add this step in the documentation if it's not automatic after the cassandra restart.

What about what Stefano was asking? (thanks by the way, Stefano!)
Can anyone confirm the recent versions of Cassandra (from which version) do not require anything specific but the -inc switch when migrating to incremental repair? I can understand the migration procedure is not mandatory, especially when there is not much data to migrate, but the documentation seems to imply that if the migration steps are not done, the first incremental repair could take a very long time.
Can anyone clarify this point please?
Did anyone try incremental repairs without the migration procedure with a sensible amount of data to migrate?
How much longer did it take?

Thank you very much for your help

Kind regards

Reynald