Thanks Maciek !!
"do you have a link to the versioning policy? The tick-tock versioning blog
post [1] says that EOL happens after two major versions come out, but I can't
find this stated more formally anywhere."I couldn't find any versioning policy
related to EOL. I think it should be there on Apache website. The tick-tock
blog post is the only reference.

"I don't have strong feelings about what the versioning policy should look
like, but having clear expectations about what happens if there's a critical
bug (i.e., can we expect a patch or do we need to upgrade major versions?) is
very useful." No content available on supporting critical bugs in EOL versions.
If EOL means no fixes, I think upgrade is the only option left.

ThanksAnuj

    On Friday, 8 January 2016 3:16 AM, Maciek Sakrejda <mac...@heroku.com>