Hello,

I am trying to get a cassandra v3.0 cluster up and running with the
v3.0.0 of the datastax client. I am hitting a number of cases where I am
running into the following exception:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Detected Guava issue #1635 which
indicates that a version of Guava less than 16.01 is in use.  This
introduces codec resolution issues and potentially other incompatibility
issues in the driver.  Please upgrade to Guava 16.01 or later.

I was wondering if there are any potential work arounds. There are some
cases where I can work around this issue because I am able to control
the dependency but there are a number of cases (Hadoop) where Guava is a
provided dependency and currently set at v11.0.2. As such I cannot work
around the version of Guava and as such cannot use the datastax driver
in this context. Are there any work around to getting the driver working
with older versions of Guava or would it be possible to turn off the
sanity check?

Thanks,
--
Andrew Jorgensen