Hi,

I've two disks on single box (500GB + 200GB). data_file_directories in
cassandra.yaml has two entries. I would like to replace 200GB with 500GB as
it's running out of space and to align it with others we've in the cluster.
The plan is to stop C*, attach new disk, move data from 200GB to new one
and mount it at the same point in the hierarchy. When done start C*.

Additionally I would like to move some data from the old 500GB to the new
one to distribute used disk space equally. Probably all related files for
single SSTable should be moved i.e.

foo-bar-ka-1630184-CompressionInfo.db

foo-bar-ka-1630184-Data.db

foo-bar-ka-1630184-Digest.sha1

foo-bar-ka-1630184-Filter.db

foo-bar-ka-1630184-Index.db

foo-bar-ka-1630184-Statistics.db

foo-bar-ka-1630184-Summary.db

foo-bar-ka-1630184-TOC.txt

Is this something which should work or you see some obstacles? (C* 2.1.13).
--
BR,
Michał Łowicki