With double quotes it doesn't show error

CREATE TABLE table1 (     bill_id text,     "full" text,     name text,
provider_date timestamp,     total text,     PRIMARY KEY ( bill_id) ) ;

but it changes the name of the column

desc table table1;

CREATE TABLE pns_fr_2_jean.table1 (
    bill_id text PRIMARY KEY,
*    "full" text,*
    name text,
    provider_date timestamp,
    total text
)

instead of

CREATE TABLE pns_fr_2_jean.table1 (
    bill_id text PRIMARY KEY,
*    full text,*
    name text,
    provider_date timestamp,
    total text
)

and with singles quotes the result is an error

CREATE TABLE table1 (     bill_id text,   *  'full' text*,     name
text,     provider_date timestamp,     total text,     PRIMARY KEY (
bill_id) ) ;
SyntaxException: <ErrorMessage code=2000 [Syntax error in CQL query]
message="line 1:44 mismatched input 'full' expecting ')' (... table1 (
bill_id text,     ['ful]l' text...)">

So far using double quotes doesn't resolve my problem

Saludos

Jean Carlo

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" Alan Kay