Thanks All !!

Anuj
On Mon, 25/4/16, Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodr...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: Upgrading to SSD
 To: user@cassandra.apache.org
 Date: Monday, 25 April, 2016, 2:45 PM

 Hi
 Anuj, You could do the following instead
 to minimize server downtime:
 1. rsync while the server is
 running2. rsync again
 to get any new files3.
 shut server down4.
 rsync for the 3rd time 5. change directory in yaml and
 start back up
 +1
 Here
 are some more details about that process and a script doing
 most of the job:
thelastpickle.com/blog/2016/02/25/removing-a-disk-mapping-from-cassandra.html
 Hope it will be useful to
 you
 Rodriguez - alain@thelastpickle.comFrance
 The Last Pickle - Apache Cassandra