No, I didn't. I just want to understand how C* handle such case and what is a predictable behavior.

On 04/26/2016 02:51 PM, Jean Carlo wrote:
Did you use a backup of the keyspace system?

If not, you might do removenode of that node and re added to the cluster to re generate new tokens.

Saludos

Jean Carlo

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" Alan Kay