From: Eduardo Alonso [mailto:eduardoalo...@stratio.com]
Sent: vendredi 6 mai 2016 07:36
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: [C*3.0.3]lucene indexes not deleted and nodetool repair makes DC
unavailable

Hi Siddaharth:

I have tested with apache cassandra 3.0.3 and cassandra-lucene-index-3.0.3.1
and works well but with dsc-cassandra-3.0.3 it does not delete the lucene files.

Please, can you open an
issue<https://github.com/stratio/cassandra-lucene-index/issues>?

Refering to your second question, depending on the consistency level used for
writes the repairs in a DC could be very resource-intensive, I have some
questions:

1º- How do you run nodetool repair? Do you run it in every machine at the same
time or waits for finishing in one machine to run it in the next? Do you use
primary range repair (-pr argument) in nodetool repair?

2º- Which is the replication factor for that keyspace?, Which consistency level
do you use in writes?

Eduardo Alonso
[Image removed by sender.]
Vía de las dos Castillas, 33, Ática 4, 3ª Planta
28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
Tel: +34 91 828 6473 // www.stratio.com<http://www.stratio.com/> //
@stratiobd<https://twitter.com/StratioBD>