There is not that much context here, so I will do a standard answer too.

If you have a doubt regarding the data owned by a node, running repair
takes some resources but should never break anything. I mean it is an
operation you can be running as much as you want. So I would use it, just
in case.

If the repair finishes successfully, your data is now consistent.

C*heers,
Alain Rodriguez - al...@thelastpickle.com
France

http://www.thelastpickle.com