Hi Ben, the scenario that I was trying to test was all sstables (deleted)
from one node. So I did what you suggested (rebuild the sstables from other
replicas in the cluster) and it rebuilt the sstables successfully.

I think the reason that I didn't see the sstables rebuilt earlier on was
because I didn't use the -full option of the "nodetool rebuild".

Thanks!

Regards,
Mike Yeap