I wouldn't recommend the TargetHolding lib.  It's only useful for working
with RDDs which are a terrible idea in Python, as the perf will make you
cry with any reasonable sized dataset.

The Datastax spark Cassandra connector works with Python + Dataframes
without the crazy overhead of RDDs.  Docs for working with Python are here
https://github.com/datastax/spark-cassandra-connector/blob/master/doc/15_python.md

I did a talk at the Cassandra Summit on this, the slides are here.
http://www.slideshare.net/JonHaddad/enter-the-snake-pit-for-fast-and-easy-spark