Thank you Stefano. I have problems to understand the implementation of a
sequential repair.

In the doc of datastax
<https://docs.datastax.com/en/cassandra/2.1/cassandra/operations/opsRepairNodesManualRepair.html>they
explain that in a sequential repair "The coordinator node constructs the
Merkle trees for one replica after the other". But in the logs I can see
this lines

INFO  [AntiEntropyStage:1] 2016-06-24 10:02:09,000 RepairSession.java:171 -
[repair #f31281c0-39e1-11e6-96a9-d559db24120b] Received merkle tree for
syndic_mail_unsub from /192.0.0.2

For every replica. Then is it the coordinator how construct the merkle tree
demanding that to every replica?

Why with repair sequential are we having more stream of sstable? Are they
sharing the whole snapshot?

Thnak you again

<https://docs.datastax.com/en/cassandra/2.1/cassandra/operations/opsRepairNodesManualRepair.html>

Saludos

Jean Carlo

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" Alan Kay