HI, Brooke Jensen,Thanks for reply.

sorry about the terrible description for error last time.

this is my table schema
create table test(
  id text,
  scope text,
  name text,
  value SETtext,
  PRIMARY KEY (id,scope)
)WITH CLUSTERING ORDER BY (scope ASC);

I execute this cql and get a error
cqlsh:realtime select value from test where id='abc' and scope in
('china','USA’);

InvalidRequest: code=2200 [Invalid query] message="Cannot restrict clustering
columns by IN relations when a collection is selected by the query"

and I also want use UDF in update cql, and get a error again
UDF definition
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION my_fun(status text)
CALLED ON NULL INPUT
RETURNS text
LANGUAGE java AS 'return status+" hello world";’;

cqlsh:realtimeupdate test set name=my_fun(name) where id='abc' and scope in
('china','USA’);

SyntaxException: ErrorMessage code=2000 [Syntax error in CQL query]
message="line 1:32 no viable alternative at input ')' (update test set
name=my_fun([name])...)”

原始邮件