Hi Manuel

I think localhost will not work for people on the internet.

BR

Joaquin

From: kiessling.man...@gmail.com [mailto:kiessling.man...@gmail.com] On Behalf
Of Manuel Kiessling
Sent: 07 July 2016 14:12
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Blog post on Cassandra's inner workings and performance - feedback
welcome

Hi all,
I'm currently in the process of understanding the inner workings of Cassandra
with regards to network and local storage mechanisms and operations. In order
to do so, I've written a blog post about it which is now in a "first final"
version.
Any feedback, especially corrections regarding misunderstandings on my side,
would be highly appreciated. The post really represents my very subjective view
on how Cassandra works under the hood, which makes it prone to errors of course.
You can access the current version at
http://localhost:4000/tutorials/2016/02/29/cassandra-inner-workings-and-how-this-relates-to-performance/

Thanks,
--
 Manuel
This email is confidential and may be subject to privilege. If you are not the