Hello Group,
I’m ready tohave a go at Cassandra. I have two questions as I plan everything
out: 1.   If I create the database on Mac OS, what is theprocess for migrating
it to another environment like Windows? This concerns mebecause I’m not sure
who will host me later. Is it as simple as copying andpasting the database and
moving all of the files over or will the database needto be converted?
2.   I want to use Cassandra for a website that willrely heavily on content
that I provide the user over new profiles and/or newaccounts that the user
creates. I plan on uploading content daily. Have any ofyou created a template
for uploading records into Cassandra or have any of you createda script for