Hi guys,

I had been exploring recently the Cassandra Triggers and I think that there
are going to be very useful for my use case, though I think that I would
need a bit of help with setting it up.

I fallow this example and it was been very helpful, my use case is
basically similar I want to have the audit table that is going to populated
by the trigger, as I assume I might thanks to that be able to insert the
rows in a kind of of lightweight transaction.
https://github.com/apache/cassandra/blob/trunk/examples/triggers/src/org/apache/cassandra/triggers/AuditTrigger.java

Though I have two questions:

   - My audit table schema defines a compound partition key, how can I
   create one at hand within the trigger?
   - What is the actual way to iterate over the insert/update column values
   and decode their values into Java objects?

I would appreciate your help.

Regards,
Jakub Narloch