> I am using internode encryption in cassandra, with self signed CA it
works fine. but with other product CA m getting this error "Filtering out
TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA,TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA as it
isnt supported by the socket”

You've specified ECDHE_RSA as the cypher. This is a new-ish cypher based on
elliptic curve cryptography and it may not be available to some
distributions. Run "openssl ciphers ECDH" on the node and the client to
ensure they both support that algorithm (my guess is one or the other
won't).

This article provides an excellent description of ECDH:
https://vincent.bernat.im/en/blog/2011-ssl-perfect-forward-secrecy.html#diffie-hellman-with-elliptic-curves

Unless you have a specific requirement, use "TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA."

--
Nate McCall

CTO
Apache Cassandra Consulting