Migration procedure is no longer required for incremental repair as of
2.1.4 since CASSANDRA-8004, which was the reason why the migration
procedure was required for LCS before. The migration procedure is only
useful now to skip validation on already repaired sstables in the first
incremental repair run by marking them as repaired before running the first
incremental repair, otherwise anti-compaction will mark them as repaired in
the first run since CASSANDRA-7586 on 2.2+.