Hi all Users,

Recently I was restoring some sstables by changing their timestamp.
But in case of counter It's different there are few things I'd like to ask:-

* What is the maximum value of global logical clock? *Long.MAX_VALUE* ?
** what will happen If updates hit this MAX_VALUE value ?*

I read rule of merging of counter columns:-
- global + global = keep the shard with the highest logical clock
- global + local  = keep the global one
- global + remote = keep the global one
- local  + local  = sum counts (and logical clocks)
- local  + remote = keep the local one
- remote + remote = keep the shard with the highest logical clock

So in my case ::

** Can I change to 'set as global and set logical clock to maximum to make
sure it always win when merge' ? * How can we modify a counter column so it
will always win when merge?*

I'm using *ka* sstable version.

Thanking You!!

Regards,