Hi Mehdi,

In addition, give some thought to your cluster topology. For maximum fault
tolerance and availability I would recommend using at least three nodes
with a replication factor of three. Ideally, you should also use Cassandra
logical racks. This will reduce the risk of outage and make ongoing
management of the cluster a lot easier.

*Brooke Jensen*
VP Technical Operations & Customer Services
www.instaclustr.com | support.instaclustr.com
<https://support.instaclustr.com/hc/en-us>

This email has been sent on behalf of Instaclustr Limited (Australia) and
Instaclustr Inc (USA). This email and any attachments may contain
confidential and legally privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, do not copy or disclose its content, but please reply
to this email immediately and highlight the error to the sender and then
immediately delete the message.