There were recent bugs in 2.1/2.2 that caused the load reported by nodetool
status to be artificially high – is the size on disk consistent with the value
reported by ‘nodetool status’ ?

From: Harikrishnan A <hari...@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 9:53 PM
To: "user@cassandra.apache.org" <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Subject: Hotspots / Load on Cassandra node

Hello,

When I am issuing nodetool status, I see the load ( in GB) on one of the node
is high compare to the other nodes in my ring.

I do not see any issues with the Data Modeling, and it looks like the Partition
sizes are almost evenly sized and distributed across the nodes.  Repairs are
running properly.

How do I approach and fix this issue?.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose,
copy, distribute, or use this email or any attachments. If you have received
this in error please let the sender know and then delete the email and all
attachments.