发件人: Vladimir Yudovin <vla...@winguzone.com>
发送时间: 2016年11月9日 18:11:26
收件人: user
主题: Re: 答复: A difficult data model with C*

You are welcome! )

>recent ten movies watched by the user within 30 days.
In this case you can't use PRIMARY KEY (user_name, video_id), as video_id is
demanded to fetch row, so all this stuff may be
CREATE TYPE play (video_id text, position int, last_time timestamp);
CREATE TABLE recent (user_name text PRIMARY KEY, play_list LIST<frozen<play>>);
You can easily retrieve play list for specific user by his ID. Instead of LIST
you can use MAP, I don't think that for ten entries it matters.

Best regards, Vladimir Yudovin,
Winguzone<https://winguzone.com?from=list> - Hosted Cloud Cassandra
Launch your cluster in minutes.

---- On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 22:29:48 -0500ben ben <diamond....@outlook.com> wrote
----

Hi Vladimir Yudovin,

    Thank you very much for your detailed explaining. Maybe I didn't describe
the requirement clearly. The use cases should be:

1. a user login our app.

2. show the recent ten movies watched by the user within 30 days.

3. the user can click any one of the ten movie and continue to watch from the
last position she/he did. BTW, a movie can be watched several times by a user
and the last positon is needed indeed.

BRs,

BEN