If u ask conceptually, it is possible but not recommended.
If u really want to do it use the initial token setting and provide the
broad range to the nodes where u want more data. But u need to understand
about the replication factor consideration, if u keep rf as 3 on a 3 node
cluster that means all nodes has all the data.