Hi Vladimir,

I have not modified anything for broadcasr_address, I left as it was..

*# Leaving this blank will set it to the same value as listen_address*
*# broadcast_address: 1.2.3.4*

So the  comment above says "*Leaving this blank will set it to the same
value as listen_address" *, so it shud set as listen_address and I have set
listen_address as its external IPs for all nodes..
So I guess that should not be a problem... :(

What else could be the issue...??  :( :(