Yes it could potentially impact performance if there are lots of them. The
mismatch would occur on a read, the error occurs on a write which is why
the times wouldn't line up. The cause for the messages as I mentioned is
when there is a digest mismatch between replicas. The cause is inconsistent
deta/not all replicas receiving all writes. You should run a repair and see
if the number of mismatches is reduced.

Kurt Greaves
k...@instaclustr.com
www.instaclustr.com