Hi Romain,

Thanks for the input!

We currently use the Kilo release of Openstack. Are you aware of any known
bugs/issues with this release?
We definitely defined anti-affinity rules regarding spreading C* on
different hosts. (I surely don't want to be woken up at night due to a
failed host ;-) )

Regarding Trove, I doubt we'll use it in Production any time soon.

Thanks again!

Shalom Sagges
DBA
T: +972-74-700-4035
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/164748> <http://twitter.com/liveperson>
<http://www.facebook.com/LivePersonInc> We Create Meaningful Connections
<https://liveperson.docsend.com/view/8iiswfp>

--
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this on behalf of the