Anyone aware about  issue ?

Hints are still growing although gossip and repair was successfull. Gossip
is flowing without any issue as all nodes status is UN.

Hints are growing and there is timed out message in log hinted handoff
delivery.  Hints are not truncating after defined time period.

Please let me know if you have any question. Thanks