Hello,

The API seems kind of not correct because credentials should be
> usually set with a session but actually they are set with a cluster.

With the datastax driver, Session is what manages connection pools to each
node.  Cluster manages configuration and a separate connection ('control
connection') to subscribe to state changes (schema changes, node topology
changes, node up/down events).

So, if there are 1000 clients, then with this API it has to create
> 1000 cluster instances ?

I'm unsure how common it is for per-user authentication to be done when
connecting to the database.  I think an application would normally
authenticate with one set of credentials instead of multiple.  The protocol
Cassandra uses does authentication at the connection level instead of at
the request level, so that is currently a limitation to support something
like reusing Sessions for authenticating multiple users.

Thanks,
Andy