I think I was not clear enough...

I have *one* table for which the row data contains (among other values)
a sha-1 sum. There are no collisions.  I thought computing a murmur hash
for a sha-1 sum is just wasted time, as the murmur hash doesn't make the
data more random than it already is.   So it's just one table where this
matters.

 Michael