I see. Thanks, Arvydas!

In terms of eviction policy in the row cache, does a write operation
invalidates only the row(s) which are going be modified or the whole
partition? In older version of Cassandra, I believe the whole partition
gets invalidated even if only one row is modified. Is that still true for
the latest release (3.10). I browsed through many online articles and
tutorials but cannot find information on this.