Replication factor is 3, and write consistency is ONE and read
consistency is QUORUM.

That combination is not gonna work well:

*Write succeeds to NODE A but fails on node B,C*

*Read goes to NODE B, C*

If you can tolerate some temporary inaccuracy you can use QUORUM but may
still have the situation where

Write succeeds on node A a timestamp 1, B succeeds at timestamp 2
Read succeeds on node B and C at timestamp 1

If you need fully race condition free counts I'm afraid you need to use
SERIAL or LOCAL_SERIAL (for in DC only accuracy)

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 1:04 PM, srinivasarao daruna <sree.srin...@gmail.com

--

Thanks,
Ryan Svihla