Hi
I can start my cassandra but I can't do any actions even with the superuser
"cassandra".

cassandra@cqlsh> list roles;
Unauthorized: Error from server: code=2100 [Unauthorized] message="You have
to be logged in and not anonymous to perform this request"

cassandra@cqlsh> CREATE USER dba WITH PASSWORD 'bacon' SUPERUSER;
Unauthorized: Error from server: code=2100 [Unauthorized] message="Only
superusers can create a role with superuser status"

cassandra.yaml is configed as:

authenticator: AllowAllAuthenticator