See the details on: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-11363

You may need to add -Dcassandra.max_queued_native_transport_requests=4096
as a startup parameter. YMMV though, I suggest reading through the above to
get a complete picture.

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 11:10 PM, Roland Otta <roland.o...@willhaben.at>
wrote:

> well. i checked it now.
>
> we have some stw collections from 100 to 200ms every 5 to 60 seconds.
> i am not sure whether the blocked threads are related to that but anyway
these pauses are too long for low latency applications.

> so i wil check gc tuning first and will check afterwards whether the
blocked threads still exist afterwards.

> On Mon, 2017-03-20 at 08:55 +0100, benjamin roth wrote:
>
> Did you check STW GCs?
> You can do that with 'nodetool gcstats', by looking at the gc.log or
observing GC related JMX metrics.

--
Nate McCall

CTO