This would be normal if the switches are user to kernel mode (disk &
network IO are kernel mode activities). If your run queue (jobs waiting to
run) is much larger than the number of cores (just a swag but less than
2-3*# of cores), you might have other issues.

*.......*

*Daemeon C.M. ReiydelleUSA (+1) 415.501.0198London (+44) (0) 20 8144 9872*