You can try to use TRACING to debug the situation, but for a LWT to fail so
fast, the most probable cause is what you stated: "It is possible that
there are concurrent inserts on the same PK - actually thats the reason why
I use LWTs." AKA, someone inserted first.

Regards,

Carlos Juzarte Rolo
Cassandra Consultant / Datastax Certified Architect / Cassandra MVP

Pythian - Love your data

rolo@pythian | Twitter: @cjrolo | Skype: cjr2k3 | Linkedin:
*linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo
<http://linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo>*