Name: - Harry Poter
Author : - JK Rolling

New Update Done by user_id 2:-
id :- 1
Name:- Harry Pottor
Author:- J.K. Rolls

Update history also need to store as :-
User_id :- 2
Old Author :- JK Rolling
New Author :- J.K. Rolls

So I need to update the details of Book which is done by UPSERT. But also I
have to keep details like which user updated and what updated.

One thing that helps define the schema is knowing what queries will be made
to the database up front.
Few queries that the database needs to answer.
What are the current details of a book?
What is the most recent update to a particular book?
What are the updates that have been made to a particular book?
What are the details for a particular update?

Update frequently will be like Update will happen based on Title, name,
Author, price , publisher like. So not very high frequently.

Best Regards,
Nandan