Hi Kant,

I reached out to Datastax with this very question a few months ago, here's the
response I received:

"Great to hear that you enjoyed yourself last year, we surely enjoyed having
you and the other community folks! In regards to the actual summit, we  will
not be holding the Cassandra Summit in 2017. We do plan to reschedule for early
2018 and working with the ASF to do so. Hope to see you then!"

That's all I know — maybe someone from Datastax or ASF will chime in with more
info.

- Max