Hello All,

I'm about 3 months into support several clusters of Cassandra databases. I
recently subscribed to this email list and I receive lots of interesting emails
most of which I don't understand. I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on
Cassandra, I would like to know what types of this should I be checking on a
daily, weekly or monthly basis. Many of the email I see in this string are on
subjects I've never had to look at so far. So I'm wondering what is it that I
should be monitoring or doing or I should know. I would appreciate it any
advice or guidance you can provide. Please to my email and not the group
listing  unless it's something that maybe helpful to others.

Thanks in advance

Paul E. Harper iii
Principal ClouD SERVICES ENGINEER
NETWORK OPS RUN TEAM - DATABASE
+1 770-239-4465 WORK
+1 770.239.4205 FAX
4450 river green pkwy, suite 100
duluth, GA 30096
United STATES
paul.har...@aspect.com<mailto:paul.har...@aspect.com>
aspect.com<http://www.aspect.com/>

This email (including any attachments) is proprietary to Aspect Software, Inc.
and may contain information that is confidential. If you have received this
message in error, please do not read, copy or forward this message. Please
notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and destroy any
copies. You may not further disclose or distribute this email or its
attachments.