Hi All,

I am working on the data model. Just want to discuss based on below
conditions with valid pros and cons.
Requirment:-
1) User Registration Module
1.1) Multi types of Users such as Buyer, Seller.
1.2) Registration pages are different for different types of users which
contain different numbers of Columns.
Note: below - Single Mobile / Single Email Allowed.
2) User Login Module
2.1) Login Can be done by Email.
2.2) Login Can be done by Mobile Number.

If we can go with the denormalized method as we do in Cassandra, then we
have to create tables.
1) users    -> PRIMARY KEY(userid) Type UUID
2) user_by_email    -> PRIMARY KEY(email,userid)
3) user_by_mobile   -> PRIMARY KEY(mobile,userid)

Currently, I am using 2 DCs and 4 nodes on Each DC. So Is it a good way to
create a single USERS tables and then do SASI on "email" and "mobile"
columns.
What will be pros and cons comes?
Please give your best suggestions.
Thanks.