From: Павел Сапежко [mailto:amelius0...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2017 8:23 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Understanding of cassandra metrics

Are you really think that I don't read docs? Do you have enough information in
the documentation? I think no. What exactly does mean CoordinatorScanLatency
for example? Is it latency on full table scan or maybe range scan by clustering
key? What exactly mean ViewLockAcquireTime? What is "partition lock"? Can
anybody write into partition while locked? Etc.
пт, 7 июл. 2017 г. в 13:01, Ivan Iliev