30G java heap.   The dataset is the usual Cassandra-test size

How do I tell if compaction has completed?

I will add more iterations/time to the test.

Thank you

Date: Friday, July 14, 2017 at 2:21 PM
To: Roger Warner <rwar...@pandora.com>
Subject: Re: Reversed read write performance.

Pls add info about caching. Probably your reads are cached (what's the dataset
size?).
Pls also make sure that you run these tests after previous compaction finished
and run
them long enough (even few hours).

Cheers,
d...@scylladb.com<mailto:d...@scylladb.com>

On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 12:11 AM, Roger Warner