On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 6:37 AM, Felipe Esteves <
felipe.este...@b2wdigital.com> wrote:

> One point I've noticed, is that Opscenter show "OS: Disk Latency" max with
> high values when the problem occurs, but it doesn't reflect in server
> directly monitoring, in these tools the IO and latency of disks seems ok.

YMMV, but I've seen something like this due to an issue balancing IRQ
interrupts on older 3 series kernels. Check the output of 'cat
/proc/interrupts' and make sure the interrupts for the disks and network
driver(s) particularly are not contending. This article explains the issue
in detail (as well as how to fix it):
http://www.alexonlinux.com/smp-affinity-and-proper-interrupt-handling-in-linux