It's a long, so you can't grab it with readInt - 8 bytes instead of 4

You can delete it by issuing a delete with an explicit time stamp at least 1
higher the. The timestamp on the cell

DELETE FROM table USING TIMESTAMP=? WHERE ....

https://cassandra.apache.org/doc/latest/cql/dml.html#delete

This could happen if - in the past - one of your clients or servers had a very
incorrect clock. I'm not aware of any bugs that corrupted timestamp anytime in
the past 6-7 years of the database, but my memory isn't perfect.

--
Jeff Jirsa