No host was tried because nodes were unresponsive and the driver marked
them as down. When too many nodes get marked as down, the driver eventually
runs out of nodes so ends up in NoHostAvailableException.

Nodes become unresponsive because they are overloaded. You either throttle
back the app throughput or increase the capacity of your cluster. Cheers!