Hi kurt, thanks for responding.

I understand that that query is very resource consuming. My question was why I only see its effect on the same node? considering that I have a replication factor of 2, I was hoping to see this load evenly distributed among those 2 nodes. That query runs hundreds of time on each run, but the loads seems to be always on the node2. That is what I am trying to figure out.